Personal Data Notice
According to the applicable law, personal data is information about an identified or identifiable natural person. If you use the website administered by Rewit Księgowi i Biegli Rewidenci Sp. z o.o., these are mainly IP address of your device, request URL, domain name, device identifier, browser type, browser language, number of clicks, amount of time spent on particular pages, date and time of using the site, type and version of operating system, screen resolution, data collected in server logs and other similar information.
These may also include other data, if you provided them voluntarily in connection with the use of selected services (e.g. such as a contact form): e-mail address, telephone number, first name and surname.
Personal data may be saved in cookies or similar technologies (e.g. local storage) installed by the administrator on devices you use while browsing the website.
Transfer of data outside the European Economic Area
Your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC. This transfer will take place on the basis of legal data protection measures approved by the European Commission.
Sources of personal data
Information about users is collected from the following sources:
- While visiting the websites, information allowing the identification of the computer in the form of a cookie text file may be periodically placed on the user’s computer. The file placed makes it possible to collect certain information about the user’s computer on the computer’s hard drive (e.g. Internet Protocol (IP) address, computer operating system and browser type). The user may at any time disable the option to accept cookies in their Internet browser. Disabling this function may cause some difficulties in the use of the website.
- We use third-party analysis software (e.g. Google Analytics) on our website. It places a code in the user’s device which allows collecting data about the users.
Who processes your data
rewit.pl is operated by Rewit Księgowi i Biegli Rewidenci Sp. z o.o., a company entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Department of the National Court Register; Entry No. 0000003104; Tax ID NIP 5840454183; Statistical No. REGON 190389884 (hereinafter referred to as the Data Controller), which is the controller of users’ personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter also the GDPR).
To contact the Data Controller, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Data Controller by post, Rewit Księgowi i Biegli Rewidenci Sp. z o.o. ul. Starodworska 1, 80-137 Gdańsk.
The Data Controller provides the possibility of contacting him using electronic contact forms. The use of the form requires providing personal data necessary to contact the user and answer the query. The user may also provide other data in order to facilitate contact or handling the query. Providing data marked as obligatory is required in order to accept and handle the query, and failure to provide such data results in the inability to handle the query. The provision of other data is voluntary.
Purpose of personal data processing and legal basis:
- Identification of the sender and handling of the query sent by the form provided: the legal basis for the processing is the necessity of the processing for the performance of the service contract (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR);
- Analytical and statistical purposes: the legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), consisting in keeping statistics of queries submitted by the users via the website in order to improve its functionality.
Detailed information on how to deal with cookies
Every web browser sets its own cookie settings. This also applies to browser versions developed for mobile devices. In many cases, the default option is to allow cookies. However, you can disable this option completely or restrict the reception of these files to a certain extent.
Disabling the acceptance of cookies may affect the convenience of using the site and in some rare cases prevent the use of parts of the site.
Detailed information on the settings and disabling of cookies in individual browsers is provided by the developers of the browsers on their pages. Below you will find links to the most frequently used browsers:
- Przeglądarka Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Przeglądarka Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/wzmocniona-ochrona-przed-sledzeniem-firefox-desktop
- Przeglądarka Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl
- Przeglądarka Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Przeglądarka Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=pl_PL
What rights you have to your data
You may request the delivery of a file with the exported set of your personal data we hold, including all the personal data provided by you. You may also request that we erase all your personal data we hold. This does not apply to any data that we are obliged to retain for administrative, legal or security reasons.